How It Works
1. Sign up! Choose a session time slot and join a small group of like-minded local parents and their kids who meet at the same time each week at various venues in the Inner West.
2. Turn up and have fun. We’ll let you know by Monday of that week where you’ll be meeting and what the activity will be. All you have to do is meet up and enjoy quality time with your child.
We all know kids gets bored easily, so Little Carousel offers a range of activities including:
– Arts and crafts
– Sports (soccer, tennis, football, yoga, gymnastics and much more.)
– Music and dance
It’s a really great way for you and your kids to try a range of different classes without having to commit.
5 Reasons to join Little Carousel
1. We take the hassle out of organising your weekends
2. We make it a great experience for parents
3. You’ll discover great new places
4. There’s no commitment.
5. Both you and your kids will make friends.
Little Carousel is a subscription service that offers you and your kids a fun new activity every weekend.
You don’t have to commit to a single activity and it’s super easy for you to cancel or pause your membership.
– 1 child = $30/week
– Enrol 2 children or more at the same time = $25/week
- The Arts
Cost Per Child