Requirements: 2 paper cups, balloon, scissors, small wooden peg, paint or pens to decorate
- Cut two holes in the bottom of each paper cup.
- Cut the skinny end off the balloon.
- Stretch the balloon over one of the cups.
- Put the other cup on top.
- Decorate the cups using paint or markers.
- Turn small wooden pegs into bees
- And BLAST your bees! How far will your bees blast?
This fun project is brought to you by Little Crate.
Little Crate is a box of craft and activities for 3-7 year olds delivered to your door. We do the thinking. We provide all the materials and instructions. You have fun with your kids. Little Crate is $29.95 and postage is included.