Requirements: paper, tea bag, markers.
- Tear the edges of your paper.
- Scrunch the paper up tightly in your hands.
- Mum or Dad makes a cup of tea.
- Squeeze the cold tea bag onto the paper and use the tea bag as a brush to spread the tea over your map.
- When it is dry, draw a map of your garden or local park.
- Don’t forget X marks the spot where your treasure is buried.
- Treasure can be a picnic lunch, a toy wrapped up or a forgotten story book.
This fun project is brought to you by Little Crate.
Little Crate is a monthly box of craft and activities for 3-7 year olds delivered to your door. We do the thinking. We provide all the materials and instructions. You have fun with your kids. Little Crate is $29.95 for a month to month subscription.
Postage is included and customers can cancel anytime.