Requirements: A leaf, paper, crayon, glue, scissors, paint, texta and cute toes!
- Find a leaf, place it under a sheet of paper and scibble with crayon over the top of it. This will make the leaf pattern appear.
- Cut around the leaf and set aside.
- Paint some toes and press the imprint on another sheet of paper.
- Wait until dry and cut around the toes and create a caterpillar by drawing on a little face and legs.
- Glue the caterpillar on to the leaf.
Source: Sent in by ‘todokids Mum’, Mel and found on: http://heymommychocolatemilk.blogspot.com.au/