Requirements: jar, glitter, glycerol, water, ornaments/pictures of your choice.
- Fill your jar with water to about ¾ full.
- Add 1-2 tablespoons of glycerol. The glycerol adds density to the water. You can buy it at the pharmacy.
- Add something special to your globe – a photo or drawing. Use packing tape or sticky tape to laminate the paper.
- Or, you could add your favourite dinosaur or special friend.
- Add the glitter.
- Fill the jar to the top with water.
- Screw on the lid – tight!
- Shake the globe!!
This fun project is brought to you by Little Crate.
Little Crate is a monthly box of craft and activities for 3-7 year olds delivered to your door. We do the thinking. We provide all the materials and instructions. You have fun with your kids. Little Crate is $29.95 for a month to month subscription.
Postage is included and customers can cancel anytime.